Saturday, July 23, 2011

Learning the (technical) blogging ropes.



I'll just put it out there:  I want my blog to look pretty.  I want to do it myself.  I had no idea it was so difficult.  


I have a pretty decent threshold for learning technology.  I say that because it takes me a few hours of tinkering around on a new program before I want to throw the entire computer out the window and cry.  I'd say someone with a low threshold for learning technology would have their computer (and perhaps other desk accessories) out the window in about 30 seconds.  I have personal experience with several people who belong in the latter category. 



So, even though I consider myself somewhat tech-savvy, I'm really reconsidering what I thought I could do.  I give HUGE props to the ladies who have beautiful, sleek, eye candy blogs.  


Please forgive me if in the next few weeks you see my blog take many shapes and forms (some more pleasing than others, I'm sure).  And if you have any beginners advice on how to make scrapbooky backgrounds on Gimp, Pixlr, and/or Photoshop Elements I'm all ears. 


I'm pretty sure I'll need the "In the event of tears..." hankies from our wedding, too.  



No comments:

Post a Comment