Thursday, July 7, 2011

Graduations

Better late than never, right?

I'm talking about my blog post, not Jared and Meredith graduating from college. :)

In May, Jared and Meredith graduated from the College of William and Mary and the University of Delaware, respectively. Jeff and I traveled to Williamsburg and Newark for the festivities and I got to feel old while watching my younger siblings receive college degrees.



Jared...






...received his bachelors in accounting and graduated summa cum laude. He also received an award at graduation. Impressive. He's going back for his masters in the fall, so he isn't entirely done with college yet.


Meredith...





...earned a bachelors in leadership. She also rowed all 4 years; quite the accomplishment. She's working for ING up in Wilmington, DE.


Welcome to the real world, Jared & Meredith!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment